AngelinaReed is a very enthusiastic and determined 21-year-old soulmate and has worked at WideStreams for two years. Angelina has a vision of where she wants to be and achieve her goals. Hobbies include reading, spending time in the city, and visiting the cinema with friends.

Since joining the studio in December 2020, Angelina has been rated 340 times and attained an overall rating of 81/100. During an average month, Angelina spends 16% of her time in exclusive private conversations, with the other 84% in free chat.

Angelina's truths and aspirations:

  • I celebrate my birthday on August 8, and my astrological sign is Leo
  • I am 160 cm in height, my eyes are brown, and I have an athletic body
I am available in the studio every evening and overnight for both FREE and exclusive private shows with the option of camera-to-camera and two-way audio. Outside my studio hours, send a message or start a video call.

Angelina broadcasts daily from the WideStreams studio in St Petersburg, Russia. Just so you know, this is a non-nude model, even in private chat.

Current time in St Petersburg

Live Chat

Angelina's Statistics

Working Hours: 19:00 - 04:00 GMT

Exclusive Private Chat: 2.49 Credits per minute

Two-Way Video Chat: 5.49 Credits per minute

Premium Features: High Definition Video, Stories, Fan Club

Top Fans: RipcordFalconAF, FastPVTEraseChat, DagothSilver

Joined WideStreams: December 23, 2020

Previous Names: CarolReed

AngelinaReed Reviews

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ There is no one better. She is an amazing person.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Had the pleasure of spending some time in private with Angelina on her birthday. In the 18 months I have known her, even through bad times, she still brings a smile to my face and I treasure every moment of our time together.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I'm convinced Angelina is a real angel, too sweet and beautiful not to be. Thanks for staying late and chatting with me babe.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Absolutely gorgeous! She has the sweetest personality and is a real pleasure to talk to.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Angelina is very sweet, full of smiles and positive energy. Show her respect and she'll give it back in kind.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Without fear of contradiction, Angelina is simply the nicest, kindest, most perfect person you will ever meet, any time or any place.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Most beautiful model I talked with smile is gorgeous and body is perfect.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ A cool down to earth girl. It's fun just to have a conversation with her and you can talk to Angelina about basically anything.

Leave Review