Current time in St. Petersburg

ChristinaCloud is an outgoing, friendly, and cheerful 20-year-old soulmate who recently started at WideStreams. She enjoys meeting new people and trying different things.

Since joining the studio in September 2022, Christina has been rated 52 times and attained an overall rating of 94/100. During an average month, Christina spends 11% of her time in exclusive private conversations, with the other 89% in free chat.

Christina broadcasts daily from the WideStreams studio in St. Petersburg, Russia.


I am available in the studio every evening for both FREE and exclusive private shows with the option of camera-to-camera and two-way audio. Outside my studio hours, send a message or start a video call.

Christina's truths and aspirations:

  • I am 173 cm in height, my eyes are green, and I have an athletic body
  • My favourite category of books is Psychology

ChristinaCloud Statistics

Working Hours: 17:00 - 02:00 GMT

Exclusive Private Chat: 2.49 Credits per minute

Two-Way Video Chat: 5.49 Credits per minute

Premium Features: High Definition Video, Stories, Fan Club

Top Fans: Thunderbuddy, kaitodew00, thehumbleking

Joined WideStreams: September 27, 2022

Previous Names: None