DanaOlor has worked at WideStreams for over a year and is keenly interested in reading literature, dance and yoga. As well as this, Dana also enjoys the current beauty and fashion trends.

Since joining the studio in October 2021, Dana has been rated 231 times and attained an overall rating of 86/100. During an average month, Dana spends 25% of her time in exclusive private conversations, with the other 75% in free chat.

Dana's truths and aspirations:

  • I celebrate my birthday on April 22, and my astrological sign is Taurus
  • I am 160 cm in height, my eyes are blue, and I have an athletic body
I am available in the studio every evening for both FREE and exclusive private shows with the option of camera-to-camera and two-way audio. Outside my studio hours, send a message or start a video call.

Dana broadcasts daily from the newly-opened WideStreams studio in Tbilisi, Georgia. Just so you know, this is a non-nude model, even in private chat.

Current time in Tbilisi

Live Chat

Dana's Statistics

Working Hours: 14:00 - 23:00 GMT

Exclusive Private Chat: 2.99 Credits per minute

Two-Way Video Chat: 5.99 Credits per minute

Premium Features: High Definition Video, Stories

Top Fans: DrAmour, IAmDeaf, Thunderbuddy, matt1984cb

Joined WideStreams: October 27, 2021

Previous Names: None

DanaOlor Reviews

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Dana is quite simply amazing! A pure virtuoso at everything she does. Funny, sweet, always exciting, but let’s not forget why. She is always at the top of my list, she is drop dead gorgeous.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ An absolute charmer. Dana packs a deadly combination of mesmerizing eyes, great personality and sheer brilliance. I only wish I could rate her with more stars!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Always looks so good. Dana is a fantastic beautiful young lady. Always a pleasure to see in pvt.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ The Queen of Russia, and the most beautiful woman in the world, and the number 1 camera model on the planet. 5 stars.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ So very adorable and gorgeous she won't let you down. Totally honest with what she is comfortable with and she will not disappoint.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Dana is such a beautiful young lady, I sincerely hope she receives the appreciation and respect she deserves as a Princess always needs Heroes.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Had one of the best experiences just talking with her. She genuinely nice and is just so pretty. Needless to say I am glad I got to interact with her.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Dana is a real and genuine girl that is hard to find. She is a delight to speak with in public chat and in private she will keep you entertained for hours.

Leave Review