GoldyRivera has recently returned to the studio after an extended break. She is a great dance lover and loves practising with other models at the studio. She has adventurous travel plans and looks forward to discussing these and other subjects with members.

Since re-joining the studio in November 2021, Goldy has been rated 319 times and attained an overall rating of 85/100. During an average month, Goldy spends 39% of her time in exclusive private conversations, with the other 61% in free chat.

Goldy's truths and aspirations:

  • I celebrate my birthday on February 22, and my astrological sign is Pisces
  • I am 178 cm in height, my eyes are brown, and I have an athletic body
I am available in the studio every evening and overnight for both FREE and exclusive private shows with the option of camera-to-camera and two-way audio. Outside my studio hours, send a message or start a video call.

Goldy broadcasts daily from the WideStreams studio in St Petersburg, Russia. Just so you know, this is a non-nude model, even in private chat.

Current time in St Petersburg

Live Chat

Goldy's Statistics

Working Hours: 21:00 - 06:00 GMT

Exclusive Private Chat: 2.99 Credits per minute

Two-Way Video Chat: 5.99 Credits per minute

Premium Features: High Definition Video, Stories

Top Fans: derfla57

Joined WideStreams: February 18, 2019

Previous Names: GoldyDance

GoldyRivera Reviews

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Perfection. Laughter, friendship, a great conversation and terrific moves. Goldy is a keeper.
⭐⭐⭐⭐ Nastya is a beautiful gem full of fun surprises.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Goldy is kind, intelligent, and absolutely stunning. She knows how to talk to you to make you feel comfortable. She is truly a one of a kind person. You will not be disappointed in anytime you spend with her.
⭐⭐⭐⭐ Charming woman, she knows very well how she tease, friendly and very kind.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ No dancer rises to this level of authenticity, cuteness, hotness, good taste, modesty and boundary-breaking at the same time. Goldy is my favorite of ALL TIME.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Goldy is an intelligent women, very responsive to requests and ensures you feel better at the end.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ What a perfect start to the day seeing the very beautiful Goldy back with us.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Finally Goldy has returned!!! She still has the moves and curves and is a joy to speak too.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I visited Goldy for a while today, I really felt welcome there, she is a really special, sweet and very beautiful sensuous young lady.

Leave Review