JaneFane is an enthusiastic and ambitious soulmate who has been working at WideStreams for two years. Jane enjoys new experiences and meeting new people; her hobbies include reading, swimming and long walks in the city.

Since joining the studio in December 2020, Jane has been rated 488 times and attained an overall rating of 85/100. During an average month, Jane spends 42% of her time in exclusive private conversations, with the other 58% in free chat.

Jane's truths and aspirations:

  • I celebrate my birthday on December 21, and my astrological sign is Sagittarius
  • I am 164 cm in height, my eyes are blue, and I have an athletic body
I am available in the studio every evening and overnight for both FREE and exclusive private shows with the option of camera-to-camera and two-way audio. Outside my studio hours, send a message or start a video call.

Jane broadcasts daily from the WideStreams studio in St Petersburg, Russia. Just so you know, this is a non-nude model, even in private chat.

Current time in St Petersburg

Live Chat

Jane's Statistics

Working Hours: 19:00 - 04:00 GMT

Exclusive Private Chat: 2.99 Credits per minute

Two-Way Video Chat: 4.99 Credits per minute

Premium Features: High Definition Video, Stories, Fan Club

Top Fans: Lincolnclass, mohegan3, temucobull1

Joined WideStreams: December 4, 2020

Previous Names: None

JaneFane Reviews

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I can't say enough about Jane. This beautiful girl has an amazing personality, speaks the truth about her life and is genuine.
⭐⭐⭐⭐ She has a great personality and knows how to have a great time.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ She was friendly, flirtatious and active in chat.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Lina is a beautiful girl with gorgeous eyes, a sweet heart and has a lot of class.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Gorgeous, smart, funny and easily the coolest chick I've spoken to on this site.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ New girl with a beautiful athletic body with natural sensuality. Has a fun loving personality and enjoyed our chat.

Leave Review