KatePowell is a 22-year-old soulmate who enjoys life to the fullest and joined the studio this month. She is energetic and enthusiastic and gives her all in every situation. Hardworking and determined, she enjoys every conversation with a smile.

Since joining the studio in February 2023, Kate has been rated 36 times and attained an overall rating of 68/100. During an average month, Kate spends 17% of her time in exclusive private conversations, with the other 83% in free chat.

Kate's truths and aspirations:

  • I celebrate my birthday on November 21, and my astrological sign is Scorpio
  • I am 164 cm in height, my eyes are green, and I have an athletic body
I am available in the studio every evening and overnight for both FREE and exclusive private shows with the option of camera-to-camera and two-way audio. Outside my studio hours, send a message or start a video call.

Kate broadcasts daily from the WideStreams studio in St Petersburg, Russia. Just so you know, this is a non-nude model, even in private chat.

Current time in St Petersburg

Live Chat

Kate's Statistics

Working Hours: 15:00 - 03:00 GMT

Exclusive Private Chat: 1.99 Credits per minute

Two-Way Video Chat: 4.99 Credits per minute

Premium Features: High Definition Video, Stories, Fan Club

Top Fans: RomanticPoet, bigbobs01, SiIverDoIphin

Joined WideStreams: February 19, 2023

Previous Names: None

KatePowell Reviews

No Reviews yet :(

Leave Review