VioletHayes is a bubbly, lively, talkative 20-year-old who enjoys meeting new people to laugh or chat. Violet loves to visit the gym and practice singing when she has time.

Since joining the studio in October 2021, Violet has been rated 160 times and attained an overall rating of 86/100. During an average month, Violet spends 19% of her time in exclusive private conversations, with the other 81% in free chat.

Violet's truths and aspirations:

  • I celebrate my birthday on December 23, and my astrological sign is Capricorn
  • I am 163 cm in height, my eyes are brown, and I have an athletic body
I am available in the studio every morning for both FREE and exclusive private shows with the option of camera-to-camera and two-way audio. Outside my studio hours, send a message or start a video call.

Violet broadcasts daily from the newly-opened WideStreams studio in Tbilisi, Georgia. Just so you know, this is a non-nude model, even in private chat.

Current time in Tbilisi

Live Chat

Violet's Statistics

Working Hours: 03:00 - 12:00 GMT

Exclusive Private Chat: 2.49 Credits per minute

Two-Way Video Chat: 5.49 Credits per minute

Premium Features: High Definition Video, Stories, Fan Club

Top Fans: PatManvtx, VioletTampa, FactsFacts

Joined WideStreams: October 20, 2021

Previous Names: None

VioletHayes Reviews

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Amazing private show. She has such a great personality and so easy to connect with. Felt really personal.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Violet is very beautiful, sweet, and great to interact with.
⭐⭐⭐⭐ Super sweet and beautiful young woman. Always fun and very open. My only wish is she would speak more instead of typing.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Had a very long pleasant conversation with Violet, she is very lovely and I enjoyed my time with her and already looking forward to the next time.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Very cute girl. Always smiling and those braces!!! You will forget all of your daily problems between her arms.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Super sexy petite Violet, friendly chat and show, it was worth every minute and tip!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Violet is the one who makes me wish I could speak Russian. Sadly for me I only know English. Violet is a genuine sweetheart worth everything.

Leave Review