AliciaCruise is an active and confident soulmate who has worked on WideStreams for over three years. She endeavours to dedicate attention to her members and to building new relationships. Alicia is full of life with a bubbly personality and is the soul of the party.

Since joining the studio in February 2019, Alicia has been rated 473 times and attained an overall rating of 92/100. During an average month, Alicia spends 26% of her time in exclusive private conversations, with the other 74% in free chat.

Alicia's truths and aspirations:

  • I celebrate my birthday on April 7, and my astrological sign is Aries
  • I am 167 cm in height, my eyes are green, and I have an athletic body
I am available in the studio every afternoon and evening for both FREE and exclusive private shows with the option of camera-to-camera and two-way audio. Outside my studio hours, send a message or start a video call.

Alicia broadcasts daily from the WideStreams studio in St Petersburg, Russia. Just so you know, this is a non-nude model, even in private chat.

Current time in St Petersburg

Live Chat

Alicia's Statistics

Working Hours: 13:00 - 22:00 GMT

Exclusive Private Chat: 3.99 Credits per minute

Two-Way Video Chat: 4.99 Credits per minute

Premium Features: High Definition Video, Stories, Fan Club

Top Fans: ziggy1, RipcordFalconAF

Joined WideStreams: February 26, 2019

Previous Names: None

AliciaCruise Reviews

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Alice exudes a warmth and compassion that is rarely found in other models. A conversationalist beyond, she is witty, charming and quiet frankly stunning for her beauty is not only skin-deep but in her very soul. Her beauty is unique and makes her stand out with with exceptional brilliance. She is not merely a star, but a supernova!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ From the moment I met Alice, there was a special bond, a connection that transcends the vast differences in place. She is one of a kind, a true knockout and a great friend! I feel a day without Alice is a sad day indeed.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Alicia is the highlight of my day! Beautiful, charming, sweet and engaging. There are not enough adjective to describe how wonderful she. I can honestly say she makes my day brighter!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ She is an amazing woman on so many levels. If you spend a little bit of time to get to know her. You will find a woman of vast life experiences from whom you can learn from if you are open for that.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ There is no better way to spend a Friday night than in the company of the very beautiful Alice.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Alice is the best. She has a good personality and is always smiling and ready to have a great chat with me.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This lady is very classy, elegant and beautiful. She is joy to talk to and I look forward to getting to know her more in future!
⭐⭐⭐⭐ Really beautiful easy to talk with and fun to share a private conversation.

Leave Review