AlinaLeman is a young soulmate with natural energy and a zest for life. With high confidence levels, she loves to meet new people and face new challenges. Her hobbies include socialising with friends and listening to good music.

Since joining the studio in September 2022, Alina has been rated 129 times and attained an overall rating of 79/100. During an average month, Alina spends 19% of her time in exclusive private conversations, with the other 81% in free chat.

Alina's truths and aspirations:

  • I am 167 cm in height, my eyes are brown, and I have an athletic body
I am available in the studio every evening for both FREE and exclusive private shows with the option of camera-to-camera and two-way audio. Outside my studio hours, send a message or start a video call.

Alina broadcasts daily from the newly-opened WideStreams studio in Tbilisi, Georgia. Just so you know, this is a non-nude model, even in private chat.

Current time in Tbilisi

Live Chat

Alina's Statistics

Working Hours: 20:00 - 02:00 GMT

Exclusive Private Chat: 2.49 Credits per minute

Two-Way Video Chat: 3.49 Credits per minute

Premium Features: High Definition Video, Stories, Fan Club

Top Fans: -

Joined WideStreams: September 23, 2022

Previous Names: None

AlinaLeman Reviews

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This girl is the best in this website. I have no idea why she is not in the front page. I love her. She is down to earth very chill and one of the few real ones.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I am astounded by Alina, such grace, elegance, beauty and poise! Rarely can you find a gem such as Alina, but, by god, I am glad I did!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ She has a radiance that emits warmth and grace. She is just a complete joy, bringing a smile to my face every time I see her. But be careful with Alina, she may steal your heart!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ A complete doll! She brightens my day and always has beautiful things to say ! I can’t say enough about this beautiful lady!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Wonderful and kind with an amazing smile. Her smile could melt the coldest of hearts! She is a treasure.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Remarkable young woman with a bright future ahead. I’m looking forward to seeing you again soon.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Alina is a fantastic woman. She is fun, funny and knowledgeable. I am lucky enough to have known a month now and each day I am more impressed by her. Her Room is always fun and inviting.

Leave Review