AprilDurham is a confident and professional soulmate with a mature attitude. She finds it easy to make new friends with an outgoing and charismatic persona. April loves her job at WideStreams and being in front of the camera.

Since joining the studio in April 2021, April has been rated 247 times and attained an overall rating of 8.8. During an average month, April spends 17% of her time in exclusive private conversations, with the other 83% in free chat.

April broadcasts daily from the WideStreams studio in St. Petersburg.

💡

I am available in the studio every evening and overnight for both FREE and exclusive private shows with the option of camera-to-camera and two-way audio. Outside my studio hours, send a message or start a video call.

April's truths and aspirations:

  • I celebrate my birthday on April 20, and my astrological sign is Aries
  • I am 178 cm in height, my eyes are blue, and I have an athletic body

AprilDurham Statistics

Working Hours: 19:00 - 04:00 GMT

Exclusive Private Chat: 2.99 Credits per minute

Two-Way Video Chat: 4.99 Credits per minute

Premium Features: High Definition Video, Stories, Fan Club

Top Fans: calmrush1, PatManvtx, justjoshthechef2, IcySun23, Starmight, Elvys2269, tman040404

Joined WideStreams: April 14, 2021

Previous Names: None


AprilDurham Reviews