BritneyParker has been with WideStreams for just over a year and continues her search for new people to communicate with. Britney is a beaming light of warmth and authenticity and inspires people to embrace their whole selves in their everyday lives.

Since joining the studio in January 2022, Britney has been rated 213 times and attained an overall rating of 81/100. During an average month, Britney spends 13% of her time in exclusive private conversations, with the other 87% in free chat.

Britney's truths and aspirations:

  • I celebrate my birthday on March 1, and my astrological sign is Pisces
  • I am 159 cm in height, my eyes are green, and I have an athletic body
I am available in the studio every morning and afternoon for both FREE and exclusive private shows with the option of camera-to-camera and two-way audio. Outside my studio hours, send a message or start a video call.

Britney broadcasts daily from the WideStreams studio in St Petersburg, Russia. Just so you know, this is a non-nude model, even in private chat.

Current time in St Petersburg

Live Chat

Britney's Statistics

Working Hours: 09:00 - 19:00 GMT

Exclusive Private Chat: 2.99 Credits per minute

Two-Way Video Chat: 5.99 Credits per minute

Premium Features: High Definition Video, Stories, Fan Club

Top Fans: LilMissBeautiful, bigbobs01, JamieDelantero, Felipeloveubb, erdem1

Joined WideStreams: January 16, 2022

Previous Names: None

BritneyParker Reviews

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I just found the best partner here but it feels like I know her for so long, she is just amazing! I love Britney.
⭐⭐⭐⭐ Her smile matches her personality, both very sweet. Could stare at her eyes and smile all day.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ She is beautiful and such a sweetheart and will take the time to talk to you. She is amazing and the best.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Truly beautiful in every possible way, sweet, kind, smart and romantic too. I love everything about her!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ There are so many things to say about Britney, and so little time. Her beauty brings you to the room, but her mind makes you stay. She is very engaging, beautiful, smart, and sweet, and you will not find anyone else like her.
⭐⭐⭐⭐ Beautiful and smart woman with good conversational English.

Leave Review