DanyVincent is a 19-year-old soulmate who started at WideStreams recently. She communicates well and enjoys meeting people and is the twin sister of Karina who also works at the studio.

Since joining the studio in March 2023, Dany has been rated 23 times and attained an overall rating of 84/100. During an average month, Dany spends 5% of her time in exclusive private conversations, with the other 95% in free chat.

Dany's truths and aspirations:

  • I celebrate my birthday on December 23, and my astrological sign is Capricorn
  • I am 165 cm in height, my eyes are hazel, and I have an athletic body
I am available in the studio every morning and afternoon for both FREE and exclusive private shows with the option of camera-to-camera and two-way audio. Outside my studio hours, send a message or start a video call.

Dany broadcasts daily from the WideStreams studio in St Petersburg, Russia. Just so you know, this is a non-nude model, even in private chat.

Current time in St Petersburg

Live Chat

Dany's Statistics

Working Hours: 06:00 - 15:00 GMT

Exclusive Private Chat: 1.99 Credits per minute

Two-Way Video Chat: 4.99 Credits per minute

Premium Features: High Definition Video, Stories, Fan Club

Top Fans: IAmDeaf

Joined WideStreams: March 8, 2023

Previous Names: None