DianaBecker has recently returned to WideStreams after a short break. She looks forward to meeting new friends and reuniting with old acquaintances.

Since rejoining the studio in May 2023, Diana has been rated 9 times and attained an overall rating of 73/100. During an average month, Diana spends 22% of her time in exclusive private conversations, with the other 78% in free chat.