ElinaMalina is a confident, motivated, multilingual soulmate who has worked at WideStreams for over three years. Well-organized and friendly, Elina likes to meet new people and is keenly interested in the latest fashion.

Since joining the studio in October 2019, Elina has been rated 828 times and attained an overall rating of 90/100. During an average month, Elina spends 47% of her time in exclusive private conversations, with the other 53% in free chat.

Elina's truths and aspirations:

  • I celebrate my birthday on August 18, and my astrological sign is Leo
  • I am 165 cm in height, my eyes are brown, and I have an athletic body
I am available in the studio every evening and overnight for both FREE and exclusive private shows with the option of camera-to-camera and two-way audio. Outside my studio hours, send a message or start a video call.

Elina broadcasts daily from the newly-opened WideStreams studio in Tbilisi, Georgia. Just so you know, this is a non-nude model, even in private chat.

Current time in Tbilisi

Live Chat

Elina's Statistics

Working Hours: 19:00 - 05:00 GMT

Exclusive Private Chat: 3.99 Credits per minute

Two-Way Video Chat: 4.99 Credits per minute

Premium Features: High Definition Video, Stories, Fan Club

Top Fans: antares604, Kruemel01, matt1984cb, the43fan, sidekicks, TvoiPupsik, Starmight

Joined WideStreams: October 4, 2019

Previous Names: WantedSmile

ElinaMalina Reviews

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Elina is smart, tender, and elegant. She is a woman worthy of the deepest respect and dignity. It has been an honor and privilege to meet and know her.
⭐⭐⭐⭐ Elina is a sweet and gorgeous Princess.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ She is the best. Her body is perfect and her dances are so classy. She is funny and cool too!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ She is amazing, sweet, cute, and mischievous in her own way.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Beautiful woman, great private show.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Gorgeous beauty with great curves. Gets a lot of attention in open chat so it can be hard to get her attention. Take her private. You'll get some attention and you'll get to appreciate that a show that doesn't disappoint.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Absolute beautiful, from head to toe. Very entertaining, always dancing, keeping the hips moving.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Elina's cute, adorable and sometimes goofy. But always sexy, she never disappoints.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Wow! Really loved watching her dance and twerk. Very very sexy!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ She is really hot and knows how to tease. Her looks and personality will drive you crazy.

Leave Review