ElleFrance is a serious but fun person who can talk to people from all walks of life and puts her mind to any task to achieve success. Elle's hobbies include reading books and comics, dancing and listening to music.

Since joining the studio in October 2018, Elle has been rated 669 times and attained an overall rating of 91/100. During an average month, Elle spends 15% of her time in exclusive private conversations, with the other 85% in free chat.

Elle's truths and aspirations:

  • I celebrate my birthday on August 29, and my astrological sign is Virgo
  • I am 162 cm in height, my eyes are blue, and I have an athletic body
I am available in the studio every evening and overnight for both FREE and exclusive private shows with the option of camera-to-camera and two-way audio. Outside my studio hours, send a message or start a video call.

Elle broadcasts daily from the newly-opened WideStreams studio in Tbilisi, Georgia. Just so you know, this is a non-nude model, even in private chat.

Current time in Tbilisi

Live Chat

Elle's Statistics

Working Hours: 18:00 - 03:00 GMT

Exclusive Private Chat: 2.99 Credits per minute

Two-Way Video Chat: 3.99 Credits per minute

Premium Features: High Definition Video, Stories, Fan Club

Top Fans: Herenow221, carlose33, Sheepke, dulce1minunaut, oneJayBird, irresistableman, BraveRick, justintime2cu

Joined WideStreams: October 18, 2018

Previous Names: None

ElleFrance Reviews

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Elle is so beautiful and sweet, with an amazing dance show too. I enjoyed every second of my time with her. Definitely show her some love!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Elle, she is amazing, what a beautiful woman, so awesome her dancing, have fun with her, enjoy her guys.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Where to start with Elle, first she is a fantastic woman to spend time talking to, you will learn something new every time.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Elle looked amazing tonight in her choice of top and shorts. Always so beautiful and great dancer.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Very fun and engaging. Make her smile and she's a thrill to watch dance as she moves on her own terms. Very good and a great show if you get the chance.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Amazing show and she is very eager to please. She has an amazing body, positive personality, and a beautiful smile.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I enjoy visiting Elle just for the conversations, very intelligent and pleasant personality.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Elle is a hidden gem, one of the most exciting models I have spoken to at her studio. You can talk for hours on a range of deep subjects and always find more to discuss. Thank you for being a friend Elle.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Fantastic girl with a sense of humor and great personality. Spending time with her is absolutely amazing and I love it.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Amazing girl with full of surprises every time I meet her. Words cannot describe. Thank you friend.

Leave Review