EvaPirs is an energetic and intelligent soulmate who loves music, playing computer games, and meeting new people. Eva is confident with a caring side and strives for the best communication with new and existing members.

Since joining the studio in December 2017, Eva has been rated 1588 times and attained an overall rating of 93/100. During an average month, Eva spends 91% of her time in exclusive private conversations, with the other 9% in free chat.

Eva's truths and aspirations:

  • I celebrate my birthday on January 19, and my astrological sign is Capricorn
  • I am 165 cm in height, my eyes are blue, and I have an athletic body
I am available in the studio every evening and overnight for both FREE and exclusive private shows with the option of camera-to-camera and two-way audio. Outside my studio hours, send a message or start a video call.

Eva broadcasts daily from the newly-opened WideStreams studio in Tbilisi, Georgia. Just so you know, this is a non-nude model, even in private chat.

Current time in Tbilisi

Live Chat

Eva's Statistics

Working Hours: 19:00 - 04:00 GMT

Exclusive Private Chat: 3.99 Credits per minute

Two-Way Video Chat: 4.99 Credits per minute

Premium Features: High Definition Video, Stories, Fan Club

Top Fans: wilson129, TwerkCoach1, pol320, Frankmach1, IAintMadatCha

Joined WideStreams: December 13, 2017

Previous Names: None

EvaPirs Reviews

⭐⭐⭐ A little shy/coy at first, and expects tips upfront in private before doing anything. If you play her game, you are rewarded.
⭐⭐⭐⭐ My time was cut short on my end but she is amazing and beautiful. First time chatting with her as she is always private.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ The most amazing, gorgeous and wonderful girl you can think of. The sweetest and you will always have a good conversation.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Very friendly and beautiful woman. Her private chats are the best.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Eva is super kind and such a gentle heart and has that subtle sexiness!

Leave Review