FeliciaMercury has recently returned to WideStreams and is an outgoing, friendly, and cheerful young model and soulmate. Felicia is always up for a challenge and spends her evenings practising dance and spending time with other girls from the studio.

Since re-joining the studio in November 2022, Felicia has been rated 60 times and attained an overall rating of 8.0. During an average month, Felicia spends 34% of her time in exclusive private conversations, with the other 66% in free chat.

Felicia broadcasts daily from the newly-opened second WideStreams studio.

💡

I am available in the studio every morning and afternoon for both FREE and exclusive private shows with the option of camera-to-camera and two-way audio. Outside my studio hours, send a message or start a video call.

Felicia's truths and aspirations:

  • I celebrate my birthday on April 6, and my astrological sign is Aries
  • I am 158 cm in height, my eyes are green, and I have an athletic body
  • My dream vacation would be to visit Bali for its mountains, beaches, and coral reefs

FeliciaMercury Statistics

Working Hours: 05:00 - 16:00 GMT

Exclusive Private Chat: 1.99 Credits per minute

Two-Way Video Chat: 3.99 Credits per minute

Premium Features: High Definition Video, Stories, Fan Club

Top Fans: SemiHappyAut, rossicali, 19lnema, KakRebenok

Joined WideStreams: April 26, 2020

Previous Names: FeliciaMars


FeliciaMercury Reviews