GinnyWesley is a 20-year-old soulmate who started at WideStreams recently. She communicates well and enjoys meeting people worldwide to create new long-term friendships.

Since joining the studio in October 2022, Ginny has been rated 48 times and attained an overall rating of 7.6. During an average month, Ginny spends 15% of her time in exclusive private conversations, with the other 85% in free chat.

Ginny broadcasts daily from the WideStreams studio in St. Petersburg.

💡

I am available in the studio every morning and afternoon for both FREE and exclusive private shows with the option of camera-to-camera and two-way audio. Outside my studio hours, send a message or start a video call.

Ginny's truths and aspirations:

  • I celebrate my birthday on September 8, and my astrological sign is Virgo
  • I am 168 cm in height, my eyes are grey-blue, and I have an athletic body
  • In my spare time, I like to play sports and read books

GinnyWesley Statistics

Working Hours: 07:00 - 18:00 GMT

Exclusive Private Chat: 1.99 Credits per minute

Two-Way Video Chat: 4.99 Credits per minute

Premium Features: High Definition Video, Stories, Fan Club

Top Fans: WAWIERI

Joined WideStreams: October 21, 2022

Previous Names: None


GinnyWesley Reviews