JaneConnelly is an outgoing, friendly, and cheerful 22-year-old soulmate who recently started at WideStreams. She enjoys meeting new people and trying different things.

Since joining the studio in January 2023, Jane has been rated 62 times and attained an overall rating of 85/100. During an average month, Jane spends 14% of her time in exclusive private conversations, with the other 86% in free chat.

Jane's truths and aspirations:

  • I celebrate my birthday on April 16, and my astrological sign is Aries
  • I am 175 cm in height, my eyes are blue, and I have an athletic body
I am available in the studio every evening and overnight for both FREE and exclusive private shows with the option of camera-to-camera and two-way audio. Outside my studio hours, send a message or start a video call.

Jane broadcasts daily from the WideStreams studio in St Petersburg, Russia. Just so you know, this is a non-nude model, even in private chat.

Current time in St Petersburg

Live Chat

Jane's Statistics

Working Hours: 18:00 - 04:00 GMT

Exclusive Private Chat: 1.99 Credits per minute

Two-Way Video Chat: 4.99 Credits per minute

Premium Features: High Definition Video, Stories

Top Fans: toadie1, Thunderbuddy, LilMissBeautiful

Joined WideStreams: January 28, 2023

Previous Names: None

JaneConnelly Reviews

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐It was a great chat. Made my day a great day! Hope to talk to her again and have time for a longer session.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ The very beautiful and gorgeous Jane, very friendly and communicates very well, treat this lady with respect always.

Leave Review