JulianaHodge is an adventurous and spontaneous soulmate who has worked at WideStreams for over three years. She recently studied fashion and has a wild passion for speed/adrenaline and a love of nature.

Since joining the studio in January 2019, Juliana has been rated 847 times and attained an overall rating of 89/100. During an average month, Juliana spends 24% of her time in exclusive private conversations, with the other 76% in free chat.

Juliana's truths and aspirations:

  • I celebrate my birthday on October 19, and my astrological sign is Libra
  • I am 174 cm in height, my eyes are blue, and I have an athletic body
I am available in the studio every evening and overnight for both FREE and exclusive private shows with the option of camera-to-camera and two-way audio. Outside my studio hours, send a message or start a video call.

Juliana broadcasts daily from the WideStreams studio in St Petersburg, Russia. Just so you know, this is a non-nude model, even in private chat.

Current time in St Petersburg

Live Chat

Juliana's Statistics

Working Hours: 19:00 - 04:00 GMT

Exclusive Private Chat: 3.99 Credits per minute

Two-Way Video Chat: 5.99 Credits per minute

Premium Features: High Definition Video, Stories

Top Fans: BumBoobieFree

Joined WideStreams: January 2, 2019

Previous Names: WantedPearl, CrystalJuli

JulianaHodge Reviews

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Juls is the best! Friendly and easy to talk to and a very good looking woman.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Sweet Juls outdoes herself every time we are together. So friendly and flirtatious. The private room is a great experience always. Guys, you must see for yourself.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Juliana is one of the most genuinely nice girls you could ever meet. She's sweet and pleasant and happy. A pleasure to be around.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Juls is smart and sexy and makes you feel welcome the minute you enter her room.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ She is such a sweetheart, with the most beautiful lips and an amazing smile.

Leave Review