KarenFerrell is a 20-year-old soulmate and loves to stand out from the crowd. She is open-minded, easy-going, and enjoys exercising to keep an athletic and aesthetic look. With good communication skills, Karen loves meeting new people.

Since joining the studio in July 2020, Karen has been rated 284 times and attained an overall rating of 87/100. During an average month, Karen spends 24% of her time in exclusive private conversations, with the other 76% in free chat.

Karen's truths and aspirations:

  • I celebrate my birthday on May 29, and my astrological sign is Gemini
  • I am 171 cm in height, my eyes are grey, and I have an athletic body
I am available in the studio every morning for both FREE and exclusive private shows with the option of camera-to-camera and two-way audio. Outside my studio hours, send a message or start a video call.

Karen broadcasts daily from the newly-opened WideStreams studio in Tbilisi, Georgia. Just so you know, this is a non-nude model, even in private chat.

Current time in Tbilisi

Live Chat

Karen's Statistics

Working Hours: 03:00 - 12:00 GMT

Exclusive Private Chat: 2.99 Credits per minute

Two-Way Video Chat: 3.99 Credits per minute

Premium Features: High Definition Video, Stories, Fan Club

Top Fans: Fairlyfit, SemiHappyAut, Sheepke

Joined WideStreams: July 9, 2020

Previous Names: None

KarenFerrell Reviews

⭐⭐⭐ Beautiful model and friendly but needs to flirt more. Three stars is fair to begin.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Karen makes you feel welcome with each returned visit. Treat her with respect and she will create a fun entertaining atmosphere in her public and private chat.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ She’s always sweet & gives you a pleasant chat! Thanks Tya.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Best smile on WS. When she smiles at you, you feel like you're doing something right.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Karen has the best looks on this website no one has a better smile. Best way to describe her is Sexy!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I am a first time user and came across this beauty she is amazing and with her comes a good time always smiling and giggling.
⭐⭐⭐⭐ Quiet, but very cute girl. She knows how to get you and lure you in. She deserves all the respect and affection possible.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I love talking to Karen and spending time with her. She's a girl with a great personality and humor.

Leave Review