KariRendel joined WideStreams this spring to continue her search for new people to communicate with. Kari is a beaming light of warmth and authenticity and enjoys lengthy conversations on various subjects.

Since joining the studio in May 2023, Kari has been rated 54 times and attained an overall rating of 76/100. During an average month, Kari spends 25% of her time in exclusive private conversations, with the other 75% in free chat.

Kari's truths and aspirations:

  • I am 165 cm in height, my eyes are brown, and I have an athletic body
I am available in the studio every evening and overnight for both FREE and exclusive private shows with the option of camera-to-camera and two-way audio. Outside my studio hours, send a message or start a video call.

Kari broadcasts daily from the WideStreams studio in St Petersburg, Russia. Just so you know, this is a non-nude model, even in private chat.

Current time in St Petersburg

Live Chat

Kari's Statistics

Working Hours: 15:00 - 02:00 GMT

Exclusive Private Chat: 1.99 Credits per minute

Two-Way Video Chat: 5.99 Credits per minute

Premium Features: High Definition Video, Stories, Fan Club

Top Fans: -

Joined WideStreams: May 07, 2023

Previous Names: None

KariRendel Reviews

None yet :(

Leave Review