LisaVasy is a 21-year-old soulmate who enjoys life to the fullest and joined the studio earlier this month. She is energetic and enthusiastic and gives her all in every situation. Hardworking and determined, she enjoys every conversation with a smile.

Since joining the studio in March 2023, Lisa has been rated 9 times and attained an overall rating of 91/100. During an average month, Lisa spends 4% of her time in exclusive private conversations, with the other 96% in free chat.

Lisa's truths and aspirations:

  • I am 167 cm in height, my eyes are hazel, and I have an athletic body
I am available in the studio every morning and afternoon for both FREE and exclusive private shows with the option of camera-to-camera and two-way audio. Outside my studio hours, send a message or start a video call.

Lisa broadcasts daily from the WideStreams studio in St Petersburg, Russia. Just so you know, this is a non-nude model, even in private chat.

Current time in St Petersburg

Live Chat

Lisa's Statistics

Working Hours: -

Exclusive Private Chat: 1.99 Credits per minute

Two-Way Video Chat: 4.99 Credits per minute

Premium Features: High Definition Video, Stories, Fan Club

Top Fans: -

Joined WideStreams: March 15, 2023

Previous Names: None