LucretiaPhos is a passionate, 22-year-old, hard-working soulmate who wants to meet new people to communicate with and make friends. She has worked at WideStreams for over three years, loves keeping fit, listening to good music, and has a keen eye for fashion.

Since joining the studio in February 2019, Lucretia has been rated 1384 times and attained an overall rating of 88/100. During an average month, Lucretia spends 59% of her time in exclusive private conversations, with the other 41% in free chat.

Lucretia's truths and aspirations:

  • I celebrate my birthday on July 12, and my astrological sign is Cancer
  • I am 175 cm in height, my eyes are blue, and I have an athletic body
I am available in the studio every evening and overnight for both FREE and exclusive private shows with the option of camera-to-camera and two-way audio. Outside my studio hours, send a message or start a video call.

Lucretia broadcasts daily from the WideStreams studio in St Petersburg, Russia. Just so you know, this is a non-nude model, even in private chat.

Current time in St Petersburg

Live Chat

Lucretia's Statistics

Working Hours: 20:00 - 05:00 GMT

Exclusive Private Chat: 3.99 Credits per minute

Two-Way Video Chat: 4.99 Credits per minute

Premium Features: High Definition Video, Stories, Fan Club

Top Fans: BumBoobieFree

Joined WideStreams: February 10, 2019

Previous Names: None

LucretiaPhos Reviews

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ She is eager to please as long as you show her respect that a true woman deserves. I will be back many times to enjoy her fantastic private shows.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I would do anything for goddess Ri she is the most beautiful goddess I have ever met.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Do not try to come to this room if you are not brave, because she will steal your heart.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I've have her in my favorites for months now. She has a very good personality and very smart. So don't miss out on seeing her. Keep up the good work Rianna!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ After a year of knowing her, she never stops surprising me. Deserves what she wants in life.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Russia's finest natural blonde! Rianna is a super kind girl and very nice to chat with.

Leave Review