MiraMilti is an 18-year-old soulmate who enjoys life to the fullest and joined the studio earlier this year. She is energetic and enthusiastic and gives her all in every situation. Hardworking and determined, she enjoys every conversation with a smile.

Since joining the studio in April 2022, Mira has been rated 126 times and attained an overall rating of 8.7. During an average month, Mira spends 12% of her time in exclusive private conversations, with the other 88% in free chat.

Mira broadcasts daily from the WideStreams studio in St. Petersburg.

💡
I am available in the studio every evening and overnight for both FREE and exclusive private shows with the option of camera-to-camera and two-way audio. Outside my studio hours, send a message or start a video call.

Mira's truths and aspirations:

  • I celebrate my birthday on June 4, and my astrological sign is Gemini
  • I am 162 cm in height, my eyes are brown, and I have an athletic body

MiraMilti Statistics

Working Hours: 18:00 - 03:00 GMT

Exclusive Private Chat: 2.99 Credits per minute

Two-Way Video Chat: 5.99 Credits per minute

Premium Features: High Definition Video, Stories, Fan Club

Top Fans: ColdBeerHotWomen, IAmDeaf, CyberSphynx

Joined WideStreams: April 3, 2022

Previous Names: None


MiraMilti Reviews