NikolSolar is a very motivated, outgoing and enthusiastic soulmate. She loves travelling, listening to music, going to the gym and dancing. Nikol loves to try new things as long as they align with her beliefs and principles.

Since joining the studio in October 2018, Nikol has been rated 859 times and attained an overall rating of 93/100. During an average month, Nikol spends 17% of her time in exclusive private conversations, with the other 83% in free chat.

Nikol's truths and aspirations:

  • I celebrate my birthday on December 22, and my astrological sign is Capricorn
  • I am 159 cm in height, my eyes are green, and I have an athletic body
I am available in the studio every evening and overnight for both FREE and exclusive private shows with the option of camera-to-camera and two-way audio. Outside my studio hours, send a message or start a video call.

Nikol broadcasts daily from the WideStreams studio in St Petersburg, Russia. Just so you know, this is a non-nude model, even in private chat.

Current time in St Petersburg

Live Chat

Nikol's Statistics

Working Hours: 19:00 - 04:00 GMT

Exclusive Private Chat: 2.99 Credits per minute

Two-Way Video Chat: 4.99 Credits per minute

Premium Features: High Definition Video, Stories, Fan Club

Top Fans: smartyjones5, erskine1956, ursohott, WAWIERI, worldtraveler34

Joined WideStreams: October 3, 2018

Previous Names: SolarGlory

NikolSolar Reviews

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ A very charming, pretty young woman. Was worth every second to be alone with her.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Nikol is a superstar! Brilliant, funny, sexy as hell, she is a breath of fresh air, towering over your average model. Because of her, the world is clearer and my day is brighter! I don’t even know how to express the depth of my feeling for her!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Simply amazing. Can't wait to be alone with this sweetheart.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Easy to talk to and look at, beautiful all the way around.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Playful model, always with a smile and beautiful long nails.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ First time coming to a cam site and Nikol made me feel comfortable. She is amazing and gorgeous. Very easy to talk to.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This girl is truly exceptional, makes good conversation, funny and very kind.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Nikol is my favorite, she has a wonderful smile. She is an amazing talent. That long blonde hair got me.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Nikol is a breath of fresh air, her conversation is refreshing and witty. Will be back again babe.

Leave Review